Here Are The Details Of
The Titan Group...
Hey -- thanks for your interest in the Titan Group. Here's a quick recap of what's transpired so far:
As I mentioned in my email, this all came about because I wanted a new challenge and I'd been hearing about this brutally difficult workout plan that is supposed to give you incredible results in just 8 weeks (if you survive, lol).
This plan was published in the 1990's. There are NO digital copies available. In my email I said used copies of this program were selling for $800 through private dealers.
I Was Wrong About That
As of this moment, (Sunday, August 23rd), used copies of this program are now selling for almost $2,000 on Amazon!
(Check out the screen grab I just took.)
I managed to get my hands on this program. So now -- more than ever -- I'm excited to put this program to the test. And when I sent out my original email, it seems quite a few of you are eager to try this program as well.
Over 500 Responses so far!
Over 500 people responded to my original email. Which is awesome... but also NOT awesome. A bunch of you wrote me back and said you would love to do the program with me. Which is cool. That's exactly what I had in mind -- a core group of guys suffering through the same program at the same time. Awesome.
But a bunch of people wrote me back and said they were "curious" or they "definitely wanted to 'check out the program.'
In other words, they were tire kickers. They had no intention of actually DOING the program, they just wanted to hear about it. There's nothing technically wrong with that, but for this particular program, I don't want tire-kickers. I don't want "lookie-loos". I want people who are actually going to DO the program. Not just talk about it or read about it.
So if you don't actually plan to DO the program,
please leave now.
Here are the basic details of what I'm calling "The Titan Group." If you meet the criteria and you want to join, I'm happy to have you on board because I think we will all enjoy the challenge over the next 8 weeks. If you don't meet the criteria, no sweat. This isn't for everybody.
- The workout is based on a long-lost bodybuilding manual that I recently managed to acquire.
- You will be asked to train 4x per week (ideally Monday, Tuesday, Thur & Friday) although you are free to pick your own days.
- You will need access to a decent gym. There are no required exercises, but you should be able to perform basic exercises and have access to both free weights and machines.
- I will send you the workout plan. I will also tell you how I plan to run my version. I will NOT be coaching you or doing everything for you. I will simply be showing you how I plan to do this training program and inviting you to follow suite or change things up as you see fit.
- This is a workout for intermediate or advanced trainees only. If you are still working on your first pull-up, this is not for you.
- I will be setting up a private Facebook group where we can cheer each other on, compare "battle scars" and support each other.
- To keep the "tire-kickers" away, I am asking you to pay $25 to access the program. I don't really care about the money. But if you're not willing to pay $25, than you probably won't be willing to actually start & finish the program so the $25 acts as a "screen" to keep those who wouldn't finish anyway from even starting.
- I will send you the workout plan & details by Friday (August 28th). I plan to start the plan myself on Monday, August 31st. If you cannot start on the same day, no big deal but I want the majority of people all doing the workout at the same time.
- There are no refunds and no guarantees. If you can't handle the program, too bad. If you get sick or injured, too bad. Like I said, this is an experiment and I don't know what will happen.
- Lastly, this is a pure bodybuilding program. Expect short rest periods and higher reps. Expect a "pump." Expect to suffer. 😉 You WILL BE SORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Still here? Well, you're just as crazy as I am. Hit the gigantic button below to make your $25 payment and let's get this rollin'...
This Program Is Now Closed.
See you on the inside,